A Menghai Shu Pu Erh brick from 2017--
Shu Pu Erh Ziegel 2017 - Hua Zhu Liang ZiFirst degree of Shu Pu Erh from 2017 with a chocolatey taste and texture. Hua Zhu Liang Zi is a mountain in Menghai Township known for the production of sweet pu erh. This shu pu erh is already very sweet, with a nice creamy and cocoa consistency, but compared to an aged shu pu erh like our 2006 or 2012 Yiwu, it's still a more intense tea with more prominent moss and earth flavors and a heavier tea body .
We recommend the traditional one "Gong Fu Zubereitung" for this tea:
- Heat a small teapot of about 200ml with boiling water
- Add 5-8 Gramm Tee in the pot
- Pour boiling water on the pu erh, wait 3 seconds and throw away the tea (This step serves to activate the pressed tea and to clean it of any dust)
- Pour boiling water over the pu erh tea again. Let it steep for about 20 seconds.
- Nun genieße den 2017 Shu Pu Erh aus den Hua Zhu Liang Zi Berg
This aged pu erh tea can be infused with kung fu broths infused at least 8 times will.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.
Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.
How to brew
in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml
ca. 6 - 8 g
15 - 25.
- Shu Pu Erh (fermenter Pu Erh)
- Yunnan Da Ye Zhong
- Spring 2012
- earthy and woody like the autumn forest after the rain, mineral, sweet like maple syrup,
- Yiwu Mountains, Dai Autonomous Prefecture, Xishuangbanna
- this tea made from the large and old leaves has been stored in Dresden since 2017