Fuding White Tea from 2019
Aroma of dry leaves: woody, vanilla, plum, anise spice
Aroma of wet leaves: honey, woody, plum
Taste: clear, light and sweet attack, followed by a rich woody and spicy aroma reminiscent of aniseed and fennel, with a fruitiness reminiscent of dried plums and berries. The aftertaste in the throat is even sweeter than in the mouth. It's a type of sweetness found in aniseed and fennel tea, it also resembles the sweetness of rock candy but in a much lighter form.
Preparation of an aged white teaTraditional Chinese Method (Kungfucha / Gongfucha)
Of course you can also drink this white tea after the Gongfu Methode prepare:
- Use when water is 90°C.
- Use enough tea and brew it in a gaiwan or small teapot (we recommend 5g for 100ml of water).
- Let the tea steep for about 30 seconds.
- You can prepare this tea at least 8 times.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.
Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.
How to brew
in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml
ca. 5 g
- gepresster Weißer Tee
- Fuding Da Bai Hao
- klar, frisch, süß wie Kandiszucker, holzig und würzig wie Anis und Fenchel
- Fuding, China
- seit 2020 in Dresden gelagert