2021 pre-Qingming Pai Mu Tan (White Peony) white tea
This slice of Pai Mu Tan white tea was made in the Spring 2021 Harvested and pressed in Tai Mu Mountains in Fuding, Fujian Province China, the birthplace of white tea. The tea was made according to the principle "a bud and two leavesThe buds are large with white fur, the young leaves are small and complete. The dry tea smells very flowery, because it was only picked a few months ago and is still very fresh.
This Pai Mu Tan white tea won't be bitter even if you let it steep a little longer. For this tea we recommend the Chinese Gongfu style preparation method.
- It is best to use 8 grams of white tea leaves in 200 ml of water, let it steep for about 20 seconds. The water should not be hotter than 75 ° C.
- With the Gong Fu preparation, the Pai Mu Tan can be at least white tea 8 times to be brewed.
- The young Pai Mu Tan smells like a green meadow full of spring flowers. The first infusion tastes soft and sweet like morning dew, the second juicy like young melon, and the sweetness becomes less flowery in the following broths, more like honey or syrup.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.
Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.
How to brew
in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml
ca. 6 - 8 g
- Spring 2020
- fresh, wild, floral
- Tai Mu Shan, Fuding, Fujian
- The tea was picked according to the "one bud and two leaves" principle.
Für einen weißen Tee erstaunlich floral und cremig. Ein richtig guter Tee, und bei der Größe des Cakes auch ein erstaunlich günstiger Preis.
Wenn man bedenkt, dass der Tee mit Lagerzeit sich sicher auch noch weiter (positiv) entwickelt, ist das Preis-Leistung-Verhältnis schwer zu übertreffen. Eine sehr klare Empfehlung!