Excellent Four Season Oolong from Nantou, Taiwan
Formosa Four Season Oolong 2020 四季 春
Qingxin Ruanzhi variety
little roasted, very flowery, nutty, very creamy, gives a warming feeling, similar to ours Dong Ding Oolong 2020, just a lot more flowery and a little greener.
This four season Oolong is one of the best options for traditional gongfu cha or cold brew in summer.
For cold brew: 5-8 g for 500-700 ml of water at room temperature, let steep for 2-3 hours at normal room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator. There you have a refreshing, sweet and nutty cold tea for the day.
Four Season Oolong is a very good choice for that Chinese Gongfu Tea ceremony. The taste of the tea works best when it is brewed in a Gongfu teapot (small teapots of 100ml-200ml).
Preparation in a Gongfu teapot
- About 5g Put Dong Ding Oolong tea leaves in a Gongfu teapot / Gaiwan.
- Water from 95 ° C add to the pot.
- first time approx. 45 seconds brewed (30 seconds longer for further infusions).
- In small ones Gongfu cups Brewed Formosa Dong Ding Oolong to serve (a Gongfu teapot usually can serve around 4 Gongfu cups).
- 5-6 Formosa Dong Ding Oolong tea leaves can be placed in a Gongfu teapot for approx. Infused 6 times become.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.
Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.
How to brew
in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml
ca. 5-8 g
- Oolong Tee
- Ever Green / Four Season
- blumig, nussig, cremig, grün
- Nantou, Taiwan
- 10% oxidiert, nicht geröstet