Matcha Jozan No Shiro
Contents: 30 g
A gentle matcha for experienced matcha drinkers as well as matcha beginners. Light umami aroma, balanced taste that is not too intrusive. Gentle bitterness, a hint of nuttiness.
The consistency is not as "thick" as with Ceremonial Grade Matcha such as Matcha Uji Gen-Obut rather light and fresh.
You can find the right one here Matcha broom with 120 bristles.
This Matcha should best be prepared classically in a Matcha bowl.
- Add matcha to the matcha bowl. Use 2 matcha spoons (about 1 flat teaspoon) in 100-150ml water.
- Heat your water to around 70 - 75 ° C.
- First pour about 1 teaspoon of the water into the bowl and use the matcha whisk to make a paste.
- Now pour in up to 100ml of water and froth the matcha with the broom. To do this, move the broom in a "W-shape" until the water is sufficiently foamed.
- You can drink the matcha straight from the bowl. Or you can pour it into two small cups if you want to enjoy the Matcha for two.