Intense umami, smooth in taste - one of the best matchas on the market
Matcha Uji Gen-OA nuttier, creamier Matcha of the very finest variety. We in the Teewald team have seldom drunk such an intense and at the same time balanced Matcha.
Very aromatic smell when dry. There is lightly infused strong umami notes.
This Matcha is ideal for the Japanese tea ceremony. It is a "ceremonial grade" matcha. This Matcha is not suitable for baking, or rather too good.
A simpler, slightly cheaper matcha is ours Matcha Jozan No Shiro.
preparationThis Matcha should best be prepared classically in a Matcha bowl.
- Add matcha to the matcha bowl. Use 2 matcha spoons (approx. 1 flat teaspoon) in 100-150 ml of water.
- Heat your water to around 65 - 70 ° C.
- First pour about 1 teaspoon of the water into the bowl and use the matcha whisk to make a paste.
- Now pour in up to 100 ml of water and foam the matcha with the broom. To do this, move the broom in a "W-shape" until the water is sufficiently foamed.
- You can drink the matcha straight from the bowl. Or you can pour it into two small cups if you want to enjoy the Matcha for two.