Mei Zhan Jin Jun Mei
Mei Zhan Jin Jun Mei

Mei Zhan Jin Jun Mei

    9,98 €
    998,00 €/kg
    Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

    Size: 10 g

    10 g
    30 g
    Delivery time: 2-3 working days (D)

    paypalapple paygoogle payklarnamastervisaamerican express

    The king of black teas 

    Mei Zhan Jin Jun Mei 

    Altitude: 1000 meters
    Origin: Tong Mu Guan, Wu Yi Mountain
    Harvest: 2018 spring buds

    Jin Jun Mei (Golden Eyebrows) is originally from Tong Mu Guan in Wu Yi Mountain and is considered one of the most expensive teas in the world. Traditionally, the tea consists of around 70% leaves with 30% golden buds. That said, the most traditional Jin Jun Mei (Golden Eyebrow) actually contains more black leaves than golden tips.

    This tea is made in the traditional way from the Meizhan tea tree variety. Harvesting from the Meizhan variety is known as the king of "Jin Jun Mei".

    The smell is like a mixture of tropical fruits and rose petals.

    The taste is not as strongly chocolaty as a very golden representative, but more in the direction of sweet and slightly sour. He remembers fresh lychee and the tropical fruit mangosteen. The tea has a very oily (thick), silky and syrupy consistency. Very moisturizing and pleasant.

    After you drink the tea, the sweet aftertaste lingers on your throat for a long time. When you breathe out you can be strong rosy aroma feel it in your breath.

    You can brew this tea at least five times (Gongfu style) before the fruity smell and taste begins to fade.

    The tasting notes from a tea friend who drank our Mei Zhan Jin Jun Mei for the first time:

    Fruity, sweet aroma. The dry tea has a floral scent of rose, honey and peach and smells slightly nutty, earthy.
    The taste is fruity and clear, rather lemony and sour. With each infusion it tastes a little less acidic but more spicy and a little more flowery.

    A great alternative to desserts

    This tea is roasted so that it has a very warm and toasty nature that on roasted toffy remind. It can also because of its fruity taste and its syrupy consistency a great alternative to desserts and is very suitable to satisfy your desire for sweets. If you want to get rid of your insatiable desire for sweets, drink this tea! You will feel better and healthier afterwards.


    Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.


    Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.

    How to brew

    in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml


    ca. 6 - 8 g


    100 °C


    30 - 60.


    What does Teewald stand for?

    When we founded Teewald in 2016, our mission was the same as it is today: to offer the world's best teas for a unique taste experience.

    At Teewald you will find exceptional teas of outstanding quality. Perfect tea leaves of various shapes. Complex flavors. Subtle nuances. Transparent origin and processing.

    With Teewald you support a small, independent family business from Dresden.

    Please come visit us.

    - Yang & Jonas (Founder of Teewald)

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 5 reviews
    Reviewer avatar
    Petra F.
    Besonders edel

    Dieser Jin Jun Mei ist ein Hochgenuss. Generell liebe ich es, die Beschreibungen auf der Teewald-Website zu lesen, weil sie mich schon in Vorfreude einstimmen. Schon der Duft der trockenen Teeblätter ist betörend, ich kann mich kaum davon lösen. Der Tee ist sehr ergiebig, schmeckt süß, irgendwie schwer und gleichzeitig leicht, er beschwingt mich, bringt mich in gute Stimmung und unterstützt meine Kreativität, vor allem am Nachmittag, wenn ich sonst gerne einmal müde werde. Ich freue mich sehr über diesen Tee.


    Toller Tee

    Marlise L.

    Mei Zhan Jin Jun Mei

    Tee von hoher Qualität



    Der beste Tee, den ich jemals getrunken habe. Für mich schmeckte er wie Honig und roch auch so. Ich muss mehr davon haben. Der Tee ist zwar sehr teuer, aber eben ein echter Hochgenuss. Dafür verzichtet man gern auf Schokolade oder anderen Süßkram. Das ist Verwöhnung pur. Der ist sein Geld wert! Auch toll als Geschenk für echte Schwarztee Liebhaber!

    Service bei Teewald