Strong Pu Erh brick from 2005
Shu Pu Erh Bricks 2005 from Nannuo Mountain
Very thick consistency with vanilla sweet, camphor mint and a moist wood taste. The special thing about this Shu Pu Erh is its energy. After three infusions I feel very calm, relaxed, light and happy. That is the power of old age.
The taste is the least important to me in this case. The special thing about this Shu Pu Erh is the energy it has, after 3 infusions I feel very calm, relaxed, light and happy. That is the power of old age. With beautiful energy.
We recommend the traditional one "Gong Fu preparation" for this tea:
- Warm a small teapot of about 200 ml with boiling water.
- Pour out the water, add about 7 grams of tea in the jug
- Pour boiling water on the Pu Erh, wait 3 seconds and pour away the tea (This step serves to activate the pressed tea and to remove any dust)
- Pour boiling water again on the pu erh tea. Let it steep for about 20 seconds.
- Now enjoy the 2005 Nannuo Shu Pu Erh
This aged Pu Erh tea can be mixed with Gong-Fu broths infused at least 8 times