Pu Erh tea in a real green orange
Shu Pu Erh in green orange
Something special: A Shu Pu Erh (matured) from Yunnan in a green orange with an intensely fruity, fresh taste.
After its ripening process, the Pu Erh tea is filled into a fresh, green orange and then dried. The orange passes on its essential oils and flavors to the pu erh tea. The result is a unique aroma that is incomparably fresh and fruity.
We recommend this tea on traditional Gong Fu style to prepare. For this you need one Gaiwan or one Yixing teapot.
- Heat the tea water to 95 ° C - 100 ° C.
- Warm your tea vessel, i.e. gaiwan, cup or teapot, with the hot water.
- Pour out the water again.
- Remove the paper from the orange and place it in your jar.
- Pour the hot water over the Pu Erh tea.
- Let the tea steep for about 1.5-2 minutes.
- Have fun with the first infusion :) You can brew it at least 8 times, as the energy and the aroma in the tea are very intense.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.
Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.
How to brew
in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml
ca. 6 - 8 g
15 - 25.